Because life is one big adventure ♥

Monday, February 6, 2012

Taal adventure


Our trip started off with a boat ride. Why we had to wear those hideous orange life jackets is beyond me. I mean have you ever heard of anyone who's drowned in the Taal lake? Haha.




It was a long, dusty, incredibly hot climb to get to the top. I must've asked "Are we there yet?" a hundred times. It wasn't so much that I was bothered by the incline of the mountain (hill?) that we were climbing, its just that it was SO DUSTY and we didnt really expect-slash-anticipate the horse poopies (ewww) that lined the path to get to the top. Looking back, it was fun though. Yes, despite everything I just complained about ;)



It was a great feeling to finally reach the top and guzzle down ice-cold cokes (that cost an arm and a leg, hello tourist prices). The view was great and being that high up gives you sort of like a rush, I guess?

We don't really do this kind of thing often, and it feels good to say that we've done something in the Tagaytay area other than the usual things that everyone does (eat-and-drink haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment