Because life is one big adventure ♥

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Manila Eats: Crisostomo

After days of intense crispy pata craving (on Cholo's end, at least), we ended up in Crisostomo. It wasn't really our first choice but there are only 2 Filipino restaurants in Eastwood and we figured it was worth trying.




Cute condiments containers. Spent a few minutes trying to figure out what the 'T' was (we thought the 'S' and 'P' were salt and pepper containers) until we realized that the containers were filled with Suka, Toyo and Patis.


Refreshing gulaman for Cholo and ripe mango shake for me.


This is called the Mang Pablo (Crispy beef tapa). I don't think I can rave enough about this!!!! When they say crispy, they mean crispy. I love tapa and my favorite used to be the angus beef tapa that's sold in Mercato Centrale. I say used to be because this is now my new favorite!! I left Cholo to his crispy pata and gobbled this up.


The Don Rafael (Crispy pata). Nothing amazing really, it was good but it wasnt extra special.






Sorry for the quality of the photos, the ipad camera isnt the most ideal for blog posts.



Crisostomo
2/F Eastwood Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment