Because life is one big adventure ♥

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Going Formal

Prom Season is upon us again! One thing I definitely miss most about going to proms and balls is the getting-all-dolled-up part. I'm such a girly girl that loves everything about gowns, and going to the parlor to get ready, and corsages, and things like that. Post-high school, I loved going to my friends' debuts and loved it even more because I had a really, really cute perma-date that I always got to slow dance with ;)









It's crazy to think that we're way past debut season, and are now being invited to events like friends' weddings and their kids' first birthday parties. Its craaaaaaazy how time flies! I'm just glad that after all these years, I still have the same date by my side ♥ Wouldnt have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment