Because life is one big adventure ♥

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Make Your Own Havaianas 2012


Because who are we to argue with Nina Garcia?


My sister, being a HUGE Havs junkie, was invited to the MYOH event on May 9 (a day before it was open to the public) and I went along as her plus one.  


Just to stress how addicted she is to Havs - the event started at 10:00 am and we were there at 7:30. Im not even exaggerating. Thankfully, Starbucks was right across the tent so we had breakfast while waiting. Buuuuut not before we 'scoped out' the area and looked at the styles that were available.



These were the styles I was choosing from.Theyre all so pretty and summer-y! Wanted to get them all.


A shot of the crowd at around 9:45am.


My sister signing in.


The 'menu' where you fill out your order.


We were part of the first batch that entered the tent and the funniest part was the staff (crew?) were all on their feet and clapping as we entered. We were kinda stressed (not to mention conscious hahaha).



My pair being assembled! So exciting.


Tada! The finished product. I went with the ocean green/burnt orange combo, just because I dont own anything orange. Plus it looks so citrus-y and fresh! Added the crown because as my sister said "you're a princess!". Truth.




The decorations outside. So cute! Cant wait for next year's event!

No comments:

Post a Comment