Because life is one big adventure ♥

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Champagne Room

Where do you celebrate a milestone like oh say, a 10 year anniversary? 


In 2014, Cholo and I celebrated 10 years together. To be honest, it doesn't feel like we've been together for over a decade! I guess it's true what they say about time flying when you're having fun :-)

The pressure was on to come up with the perfect way to celebrate our 10th.

The lovely Manila Hotel lobby

The Champagne Room in the Manila Hotel was our first and only choice for our anniversary dinner.


What greeted us was this BEAUTIFUL setting.



The view from our table




The food, as expected, was divine



Over 10 years with this man who still makes me feel like I did when I was 18. Hope these butterflies never go away 


Champagne Room
One Rizal Park, The Manila Hotel
Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment