Because life is one big adventure ♥

Monday, July 2, 2012

Manila Eats: Toast Box

About a month ago, I stumbled upon a foodie review of a place in Manila that serves a drink called Milo Dinosaur. Wondered why we never bothered trying this resto out, considering we're in Greenbelt A LOT. Two weekends ago, we finally had the chance to eat in Toast Box.



I'm not really a sandwich person (and the meals with rice seemed too heavy for merienda) so choosing what to eat was difficult.








French Toast set with cold Teh for me.


The Luncheon Meat sandwich with Kopi for Cholo.


Yummy butter on the French Toast! Perfect for me because I love all things sweet and buttery.




Soft boiled eggs to go with the toast.






The Milo Dinosaur, finally! What it basically is - a tall glass of icy Milo topped off with a huge chunk of Milo powder.


Perfect for Cholo who is my Milo Dinosaur hihi ;-)






Toast Box
3rd Level Greenbelt 5

No comments:

Post a Comment